Little Dresses for Africa Project
Maundy Thursday seemed like a good day to finish up (and, really, start) my Little Dresses for Africa project.
I made seven little dresses, which isn’t a whole lot, but it was all the decent-looking pillowcases I could find at Goodwill when I went!
I enjoyed whipping up these little dresses, and will be sending them this weekend, along with prayers and good wishes, to the project coordinator.
Anyone interested in sewing some little dresses, they’re super easy, and you can read more about this project here.
If you live in Des Moines and you were hoping to send some dresses along with my package, please let me know asap!!
Incidentally, this gets part of one of my 101 projects in 1001 days items checked off!!