Completed Project/WIP: T-shirt Quilt
Someone gave me a bunch of used Tshirts a few years ago, and then I’ve of course added to that pile with our own old Tshirts, but I had no idea what I was planning to do with them. I’ve slowly found uses for the fronts, and thrown away the fronts that were too worn out to be reused.
From the parts that were left, I cut out a bunch of squares – bigger squares (11×11) for a quilt and smaller squares to replenish our family wipe stash.
But while I was cutting the quilt squares, I lost count and ended up with more squares than I needed for the twin-size quilt I was making. So I made this smaller throw first. I’m actually quite pleased with how it turned out, and it wasn’t hard. This is my first quilt. Yay me!
I have the top done for the twin size, too, and I’ll be backing that with a vintage cotton, but that’s still in my WIP pile.